Bulls 6 For 6
For the next 6 weeks, UB Athletics will be releasing a weekly series of videos featuring UB Student-Athletes as they outline the significant impact Blue and White Fund donors have on their experience as student-athletes and ultimately their future beyond UB. Get to know some of UB's finest Student-Athletes and gain some insight on their experience on campus and the sacrifices they made along the way to earn the right to become a Bull!
- Week 1: Xavier Ford, Men's Basketball
- Week 2: Margeaux Gupilan, Women's Basketball
- Week 3: Waleed Cassis, Men's Soccer
- Week 4: Joe Licata, Football
- Week 6: Brittney Kuras, Swimming & Diving
1958 Lambert Cup
Story featured by ESPN
The compelling story of the 1958 University at Buffalo football team was featured on ESPN’s Outside the Lines
Eric Neel has also written a feature on the team on ESPN.com. Read Full Story
Re-Connect and Stay Connected:
The Block B Letter Winners Association is committed to sustaining the tradition of UB Athletics by reconnecting all generations of former student-athletes who competed for the University at Buffalo. By becoming a Block B member, you will enhance the overall experience of our current student-athletes and lay the foundation for their future support of our program.
All former UB student-athletes, coaches, managers, trainers and cheerleaders who have represented our university with at least one year of active participation or service qualify for Block B Letter Winners designation.
Your gift to UB Athletics supports our ongoing efforts to achieve academic and athletic excellence. Any annual gift receives Block B Letter Winners designation.
- Block B designation and acknowledgment gift
- Invitation to former student-athlete events and reunions
- Loyalty Points for all gifts to UB Athletics
- Gift credit towards Football & Basketball Game Day Benefits*